Where is it written
"I have not departed from the commandment of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food." Job 23:12 (ESV)
Crossroads Church affirms the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, as the word of God and the only perfect rule for faith, doctrine, and conduct. To follow Jesus we must know Him through the Word, and so we participate in many opportunities for Bible study and for fellowship with one another.
Connect over conversations around the latest Message or a Bible study plan.
- Sunday | Morning Group (morning)
- led by Steve Stewart | Rooted | Every Sunday morning | 9:30am-10:30pm | Room 210
- Monday | Digital Women's Bible Study (evening)
- led by Linda Knight | Better- A Study of Hebrews | Every Monday evening 7:00pm-8:00pm | Zoom
- Tuesday | Women's Bible Study (morning)
- led by Ruth Fuller | Book of Romans | Every Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m. - 11:30am | Ranch House
- Wednesday | Stewart Home Group (evening)
- led by Steve Stewart | Finding God in It's a Wonderful Life | Every Wednesday evening | 7:00pm- 8:30pm | Stewart House
- Wednesday | Hardt Home Group (evening)
- led by Alex & Brenda Hardt | The Ten Commandments | Every Wednesday evening | 7:00pm- 8:30pm | Hardt House (Kids Welcome)
Get together for a fun activity. Play games, go for a hike, enjoy brunch, and more!
- Thursday | The Dudes (Morning)
- led by Wayne Hudlin | Build Relationships, Build Stuff, and Build our Faith | Every Thursday morning 8:30am | Church Kitchen
- Thursday (2nd Thursday) | Crossroads Card Making Club (Morning)
- led by Mig Willis | Come make creative greeting cards together | 2nd Thursday of the Month | Ranch House
- Sometimes we go out to eat and other times we bring our own lunch
All current studies and groups can be found on our church Calendar.